The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
• Front-End development and designing of the website.
• Maintaining website architecture.
• Back-end management and designing of the website.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with the client on board.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
• Bachelor’s (Required)
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in web development.
• Proven work experience as a web developer.
• Knowledge of back-end technologies and Databases including PHP and MySQL Database.
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
• Ability to manage projects within the deadlines provided.
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills for a team member required for this position.